Monday, December 12, 2016

Student Life Activity

Recently there was an event hosted by the RAs down in St. Joe's lounge to make christmas ornaments. My roommate and I attended the event because we love the christmas season and we thought it would be a good idea to be involved in some event hosted by the RAs. It was really fun getting to make our own christmas ornaments and seeing how they turned out and stuff because I've never made my own christmas ornament before. Not only was it a good way for me to get out of the room and do something, but it was a good way to bond with my roommate and other people. We were able to make small talk with these other two girls from JB who were also roommates. These type of events helps others to get together and the opportunity to meet new people. I would definitely recommend going to an event by the RA's because it's very fun and you get the chance to bond with friends and get the chance to meet tons of new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment